December 22, 2015 @ 2:15 PM
Has aging, genetics or some other factor caused you to lose some or all of your eyelashes? Latisse is the product you've been waiting for. With millions of bottles sold, Latisse is the leading prescription solution for those who've experienced eyelash loss for any reason. By using Latisse once a day before bed, you'll start to see lashes that are longer, thicker and more voluminous. Over the years, this FDA-approved product has been clinically tested for both safety and efficiency, meaning you can feel confident in your choice to use it.
At Long Lashes Online, we sell Latisse because we've witnessed its amazing ability to produce magnificent lashes firsthand. Many of our staff members have tried this product for ...
December 20, 2015 @ 2:19 PM
Are you tired of having an uneven skin tone? The answer to this problem may lie in something as simple as adjusting your skin care routine. Here at Long Lashes Online, we sell products from the leading skincare brand Skin Medica that have been proven to promote a more even skin tone. In this post, we'll name just a few of them and explain how each one can work to improve your skin's appearance.
- AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser: Exfoliating regularly is one of the most beneficial things you can do for your skin, as it sloughs away dead skin and stimulates new cell growth. The AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser from Skin Medica is specially formulated to enhance skin's texture and tone while also making it more luminous. Best of all, ......
December 18, 2015 @ 9:46 AM
As you age, your body undergoes many changes. For instance, the condition of your eyelashes may begin to deteriorate: they might become thinner, lighter, and shorter as you get older. In addition to aging, these changes can come as a result of genetics, as well as certain diseases. So what can you do to get your beautiful lashes back?
You might consider using high-end mascaras or false eyelashes, but the fact of the matter is that these things only provide a temporary solution. If you're looking for a permanent fix for your inadequate eyelashes, then Latisse is the answer you've been waiting for.
Latisse is the only eyelash regrowth product on the market today that is approved by the FDA. In turn, it is the safest, most ...
December 15, 2015 @ 8:55 AM
Would you like skin that’s bright and healthy? Doing so is easier than you may think – there are many simple things you can do on a daily basis to maintain healthy skin. Here are a few of them:
- Always wash your hands before touching your face or applying makeup. Otherwise, you'll be transferring countless bacteria to your face, which can cause breakouts.
- Consider a facial massage. Though it may seem strange, getting a facial massage on a regular basis is extremely beneficial for your skin. When your facial skin is rubbed, it stimulates the release of collagen. This is the substance that keeps skin supple, flexible and free of wrinkles.
- Make sure you're getting enough calcium. In order to promote healthy skin as......
December 11, 2015 @ 2:10 PM
Though it may come as a surprise, there are many threats to your eyes that pop up in the wintertime. To inform you of these risks and how to take caution against them, the staff here at Long Lashes Online has created a list of winter eye safety tips:
- Believe it or not, your eyes can actually get sunburned in the winter, just like the rest of your body! Even when conditions are overcast, your eyes are still exposed to ultraviolet rays that reflect off of the Earth's surface. This is even more of a hazard when there's snow or ice on the ground, as these things lead to increased reflection. In fact, exposure to UV rays reflected off of snow can lead to temporary vision loss called snow blindness. To avoid damaging your eyesight, ......
December 10, 2015 @ 2:14 PM
Did you know that ultraviolet (UV) rays are more powerful and harmful in the wintertime than in the summer? Most people don't, but it's true! The reason for this is that snow reflects up to 80% of the sun's rays, whereas water or a sandy beach only reflects about 10-15%. Therefore, it's even more important to protect your skin from UV rays in the winter.
So what steps can you take to keep winter UV rays from wreaking havoc on your skin? A simple, effective solution is to incorporate a product with SPF into your everyday skin care routine. While you can certainly use a regular sunscreen, an easier option is to purchase a daily moisturizer that contains SPF. At Long Lashes Online, we recommend Skin Medica's TNS Ultimate......
December 4, 2015 @ 10:41 AM
No matter who you are, the holidays can be a busy, tiring time of year. But that doesn't mean your skin has to suffer! With Skin Medica, the best holiday skincare products, it's easy to maintain beautiful skin throughout the stressful holiday season. To counteract the effects of stress on your skin this winter, try using these products:
Lytera Skin Brightening Complex: Does the dry winter weather have your skin looking dull and lackluster? Incorporate Lytera, a brightening holiday skincare product, into your daily routine. With a variety of natural ingredients, Lytera works to reduce the appearance of dark spots. In clinical tests with Lytera, 79% of patients reported an improvement in the evenness of their ............
December 3, 2015 @ 10:43 AM
When your eyelashes begin falling out, whether it’s a result of age, genetics or some other factor, it can take a major toll on your self-esteem. Fortunately, you don't have to suffer the negative effects of eyelash loss. Thanks to Latisse, the best cure for thinning lashes, it's easy to regrow your eyelashes. As an added bonus, Latisse will make your lashes longer, fuller and thicker.
Our Physician Loves Latisse!
Among the countless fans of Latisse is our very own medical director, Dr. Lori Chapleskie. As a fellowship-trained breast surgeon, she believes in combining holistic treatments with breakthrough technologies to cure her patients.
Apart from running her surgical practice, Dr. Lori is dedicated to .........
November 24, 2015 @ 1:54 PM
If your eyelashes aren't as thick, full or long as they used to be, chances are you've gone to great lengths to improve them. But while mascara and falsies can provide a temporary solution for problem lashes, these products tend to be expensive and time-consuming to use on a daily basis. That's why scientists have invented a product that permanently restores your lashes with very little effort on your part. It's called Latisse, and it's the first and only FDA-approved treatment for eyelash loss.
What Makes Long Lashes Online the Best Latisse Distributor?
Here at Long Lashes Online, we highly endorse Latisse because we've seen how effective it is time and time again. In fact, many of our staff members use Latisse ...
November 23, 2015 @ 2:29 PM
When you're traveling, keeping up with your skincare/beauty routine can be difficult. That's why Skin Medica offers amazing travel size skincare products that are easy to pack and use whether you're on a train, in an airport or in a hotel room. In fact, the majority of Skin Medica's products come in a convenient TSA-friendly size so that you can keep them in your carry-on bag.
Maintain Beautiful Skin No Matter Where You Go
So what exactly makes Skin Medica the best brand of regular and travel-size skincare products? Here are just a few wonderful things about it:
- The entire Skin Medica line is made with scientifically proven ingredients such as growth factors, antioxidants and retinoids. Not only are these ingredients......